Monday, August 19, 2013

Gift Central is back at Ecrater!

    Okay, so I'm feeling a wee bit schizophrenic sitting here writing this.  This blog originally started out a while back as a blog for our Ecrater store.  After we closed up our Ecrater shop, the blog was left unattended for a couple of years  while me and my husband pursued other goals.  The last blog I posted was to promote my husband's new website, www.pricedrighttablets.com (most of his time away was studying for an IT and Web Design degree).  In fact, I even changed the name of this blog to reflect the name of his website as I didn't realize at the time that we would soon be back on Ecrater.  Yet here I sit today, writing a blog to promote (you guessed it) our Ecrater shop!
     So, in short Gift Central is back!  The store has only been open a few weeks, and we're still working on stocking.  However, I am hopeful that our next go around with Ecrater will be just as successful as our last since we have already had two purchases made with a bare minimum of items listed in the store.
     Even though most of my time here on out on this blog will be to promote our Ecrater store instead of his website, there may be an occasional plug for his side projects.  And, speaking of his side projects, he has created a page on his website where his listing banners from the shops of other Ecrater shops to try to help drive some extra traffic their way.  If any Ecrater seller happens across this blog, check out the page at
www.pricedrighttablets.com/ecrater.htm.  And if you're interested, he will put your banner up there as well.  Just leave a comment with the name of your store (or send me an e-mail to giftcentral42@yahoo.com), and he will put your banner up at no charge.  .

   

No comments: