Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Priced Right Tablets

   I haven't posted in very long time.  I am no longer using this blog to promote my former E-crater store, Gift Central.  Instead, I will be using to promote a friends website, Priced Right Tablets.   Actually, today I will also briefly mention a second website he recently created.  This post will concentrate mostly on Priced Right Tablets, with a brief mention of the second site (and you will see why it is brief in a moment).  These websites were created by a friend who is learning website site development/design, and is testing out the affiliate marketing waters.
    Priced Right Tablets is the first website he has created completely from scratch.  The site obviously needs a little work, but not a bad effort for someone with no previous website experience and only 3 weeks of schooling under his belt.  I'm sure he will be improving the site over time (and as he gains more knowledge of html and CSS).  But in the meantime, the site is still worth checking out, especially if you are in the market for a new or used tablet.  The site consist of several pages of popular tablets available on Amazon, including the latest Kindle product, the Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD, Apple IPAD, Samung Tablets, and more.    So if you're in the market for a new or used tablet, check out the great deals he has on his site.  Even if you're not in the market, please feel free to stop by his site and check it out.  Any recommendations on improving his site would be greatly appreciated.
    The second site, also created by my friend for another friend, is Feisty LiL Becca.   I initially told my friend that I wasn't going to even mention this site, since it is adult oriented (phone sex - ewwwww), but he has convinced me to give it a quick plug.  Even though I don't approve of the content, I have to admit, this site looks much better design-wise than his first sight.   There are more (and brighter) background colors associated with his second effort and it is much more appealing visually.  I also have to admit, I was a little surprised that, other than all the banner ads, there was no nudity on the site.  However, I could've done without stumbling across his products page, which consists of adult toys for sale (ewwwww again - lol).

   
 

No comments: